Frozen waffles are fine in a hurry, but for a special weekend treat try these- they’re easy, sweet and delicious.
- 2 ¼ cups Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup instant oatmeal
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large egg
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 bananas, halved and chopped
- ¾ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup toasted, slivered almonds
- Mix ¼ cup Chobani with oatmeal. Add buttermilk, oil and egg.
- Mix flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine with Chobani mixture. Cook in a greased waffle iron.
- Brown bananas in a greased nonstick pan over medium heat for 2 minutes. Flip, add orange juice, cook 30 seconds.
- Serve over waffles with more Chobani and almonds.
Provided by www.chobani.com