- 15 whole Keebler Graham Crackers
- 2 (11-ounce) bags caramel pieces
- 16 ounces DOVE Dark Chocolate
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Line an 8-by-8-inch pan with foil, leaving 2-inch overhang on each side. Place five graham crackers on bottom (break crackers up as needed to fit pan).
- Melt one 11-ounce bag of caramels in microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring in between. Pour and spread over graham crackers. Place second layer of graham crackers on top of caramel.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30-second bursts stirring in between. Reserve 1/3 of mixture. Stir marshmallows into remaining chocolate and spread mixture over graham crackers.
- Place third layer of graham crackers on top of marshmallow mixture. Heat remaining 11-ounce bag of caramel in 30-second bursts, stirring in between. Pour and spread over graham crackers. Pour and spread remaining chocolate over caramel.
Optional: Sprinkle sea salt on top to finish.
Note: For ease of spreading, each bag of caramel should be melted separately, or else caramel for final layer will be too hard to spread.
For more information and great DOVE Dark Chocolate recipes, visit https://www.Facebook.com/DoveChocolate.