- 4 Safest Choice Pasteurized Eggs or your favorite pasteurized eggs
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon apple or pumpkin pie spice
- 10 tablespoons whipped cream
- 5 teaspoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- Apple or pumpkin pie spice (optional topping)
Prep time: 15 minutes, Servings: 10 half-cup servings
- In blender container, combine eggs and apple pie filling. Blend on high speed until very smooth, scraping container as needed. Add milk and apple pie spice. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Top each serving with 1 tablespoon whipped cream and 1/2 teaspoon caramel topping. Sprinkle with additional apple pie spice, if desired.
For more recipes for all seasons and occasions, visit www.familyfeatures.com