Ranch Pimento Cheese Celery
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1(4-ounce) jar pimentos, drained
- 30 (2-inch) celery logs, cut from about 1 bunch of celery
- Place cheese, mayonnaise, seasoning mix and pimentos in bowl of food processor.
- Pulse a few times until well combined but still chunky, taking care not to over mix.
- Alternatively, you can mix by hand, but it won’t be quite as spreadable.
- Divide cheese mixture among celery logs (about 2 teaspoons per log), mounding it into cavity.
Makes: 30 filled celery logs, Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
For more kid-friendly after-school snack ideas, visit www.HiddenValley.com