- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3 Safest Choice Pasteurized Eggs or your favorite pasteurized eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy (about 20 candy rounds)
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust
- 1/2 cup semisweet or dark chocolate chips, melted and cooled slightly
- Place cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed to combine. Increase speed to high; beat until smooth, scraping bowl as necessary. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Remove 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture; set aside. Add white chocolate to remaining mixture; beat on medium to combine. Fold in whipped cream. Gently stir in peppermint. Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir semisweet chocolate into reserved 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture. Remove pie from refrigerator. Slowly pour chocolate mixture over pie. Spread to cover pie, or use knife to swirl chocolate. Freeze, covered, about 6 hours or until firm.
Note: Baked pastry crust or crumb crust such as chocolate or graham cracker may be used.
Prep time: 30 minutes, Chill time: 15 minutes
Freeze time: 6-8 hours or overnight, Servings: 10-12
For more recipes for all seasons and occasions, visit www.familyfeatures.com