Provided by Hillshire Farm
Fancy Pigs in a Blanket
- 2 packages Hillshire Farm Applewood Smoked Chicken Lit’l Smokies
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls (reduced fat)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard plus extra for dipping if desired
- ½ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Open package of cocktail links and drain off any liquid; set aside.
- Separate crescent rolls from both cans into 8 rectangles total; firmly press perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle into 6 squares.
- Spread a small amount of mustard in center of each square. Place approximately 1/2 teaspoon of cranberry sauce on top of mustard. Place a sausage on top of cranberry sauce; bring up 2 opposite corners of dough over sausage and pinch to seal.
- Place wrapped pigs in a blanket on baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with additional Dijon mustard if desired.
For more recipes, visit www.hillshirefarm.com