- 1 package (16 ounces) fettuccine
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, mix milk, pumpkin, Parmesan cheese, flour, pumpkin pie spice, chipotle chili pepper and salt in medium bowl until well blended. Set aside. Cook bacon in large skillet on medium-high heat until slightly crisp. Remove bacon. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- Remove all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings from skillet. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or softened. Stir in pumpkin mixture. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Place pasta in serving bowl. Add pumpkin sauce; toss to coat well. Top with crisp bacon.
Prep time: 15 minutes, Cook time: 20 minutes, Servings: 8