Don't forget to head out to the local farm market with the kids to help them select their favorite fruit ideas.
- 1 box Dreamfields or any elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat vanilla or Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups fruit (apples, strawberries, blueberries, peaches, grapes, kiwi, etc. cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint (optional)- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again. Place in large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together yogurt, honey and cinnamon.
- Toss with elbows. Add fruit and mint, if desired; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with almonds.
Refrigerate leftovers, covered, up to 1 day. (Let stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes before serving if refrigerated.)
Provided by www.familyfeatures.com