- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup Blue Diamond Oven Roasted Sea Salt Almonds
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Sea salt, for garnish
- In large Dutch oven, heat oil and popcorn over medium heat. Cover with lid, shaking pan occasionally to coat kernels. Once you hear first pop, continue shaking pan until popping slows down and all kernels have popped. Set aside.
- In large saucepan, heat butter over medium-low heat, until melted. Add marshmallows and mix until fully melted. Add cooked popcorn. Gently stir until popcorn is evenly coated with marshmallow mixture. Add almonds and chocolate chips, and continue to stir until incorporated into mixture. Remove pan from heat, and let cool for few minutes. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Moving quickly, mold popcorn-marshmallow mixture into balls with hands. (Washing hands with water will help ensure mixture won’t stick.) Place balls on parchment paper, and let cool. Store in airtight container or bag.
Get in the game with these recipes and more by visiting www.bluediamond.com.