- 2 tablespoons jerk marinade
- 1 package (6.3 ounces) Gorton’s Classic Grilled Salmon Fillets
- 1 fresh mango, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped cilantro
- 20 tortilla chips
- Cilantro leaves and lime wedges (for garnish)
1. Spoon marinade over fillets and cook according to package instructions.
2. Mix mango, red onion, jalapeno, honey and pinch of salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
3. Mix sour cream, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro and pinch of salt in small bowl. Set aside.
4. Arrange tortilla chips in single layer on platter. Top each chip with mango mixture.
5. Cut cooked fillets into approximately 20 pieces and place one piece on top of each chip.
6. Top with lime sour cream and garnish each chip with cilantro leaf. Serve with lime wedges.
Servings: 4 (or 20 chips)
For more recipes, visit www.gortons.com.