- 1 package (about 1 1/4 pound) chicken tenders
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 cup crushed Blue Diamond Honey Dijon Almonds
- In small bowl, coat raw chicken with egg, mustard and spices. Let marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix pretzels and almonds, and spread on large plate in even layer. Coat each chicken tender in pretzel-almond mixture, then place on greased baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Get in the game with these recipes and more by visiting www.bluediamond.com.