- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups brown crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup rolled gluten-free oats
- 2 cups California raisins
- 1/2 cup California golden raisins
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in large pot over medium heat. Add honey, almond butter and cinnamon and bring to full boil. Let boil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal, almonds and oats. Spread 1-inch thick on baking sheet then separate into 1-inch clusters. Let cool completely, then sprinkle in raisins. Store in an airtight container.
- For crunchy clusters, spread cooked mixture 1-inch thick on a prepared baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir to form clusters and let cool completely. Sprinkle in raisins.
Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 5 minutes, Cool time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 cups
For more information about California raisins and more great recipes, please visit www.loveyourraisins.com