Leprechaun Lime Punch
With sherbet, soda and a blend of juices, this punch is a refreshing way for you and your family to celebrate…Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- 5-3/4 cups refrigerated citrus punch
- 2 cans (12 oz each) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 5 drops green food coloring
- Lime slices
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the citrus punch, limeade, sugar, lime juice and sherbet; stir until smooth and sugar is dissolved.
- Add soda and food coloring; stir to mix. Float lime slices on top. Serve immediately.
Yield: 20-24 servings (1 gallon).
Provided by www.tasteofhome.com