- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans (divided)
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent sheet
- 1/2 cup Musselman’s Apple Butter
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In small sauce pan over medium heat, combine butter, brown sugar and maple syrup. Stir until melted and pour into baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 1/3 cup pecans.
- On cutting board, unroll tube of crescent dough into a rectangle (seal seams and perforations). Spread apple butter evenly over dough surface and sprinkle with additional pecans and optional raisins.
- Starting on long edge of dough, roll tightly, jelly roll fashion. With serrated knife, cut roll into 16 equal slices. Place each slice cut side down on the glaze in the baking dish.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately invert onto serving platter. Allow to cool five to 10 minutes before serving.
For more recipes featuring apple butter, visit www.musselmans.com.