- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
Yield: 2 1/2 quarts; Prep time: 15 minutes
- Beat heavy whipping cream, extract, cinnamon and ginger in large bowl on medium speed with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Combine pumpkin and sweetened condensed milk. Fold pumpkin mixture and gingersnap cookies into whipped cream mixture.
- Pour into 9-by-5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.