- 1 “Sharing Size” bag Kettle Brand Chips, Sea Salt flavor or chips of your choice
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- To make crust, first preheat oven to 350°F.
- In food processor, pulse potato chips until finely ground. Add melted butter and flour and pulse for 30 seconds to combine.
- Press potato chip crust into bottom and sides of 9-inch tart pan.
- Transfer to pre-heated oven and bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- To make chocolate filling, combine cream and chocolate chips in medium pot over medium heat; warm cream until chocolate starts to melt. Whisk both ingredients together until completely smooth. Add eggs, vanilla and salt and continue to whisk until smooth.
- Pour chocolate filling mixture into cooled tart shell and place back into oven and bake for 22–25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes.
- To make chocolate ganache topping, heat cream in small saucepan and add chocolate. Whisk together over medium heat until mixture is smooth and all chocolate has melted.
- Pour mixture over middle of chocolate tart and use offset spatula to spread around evenly.
- Let entire tart chill overnight in refrigerator.
- Dust with flaky sea salt before slicing and serving.
For more recipes, visit www.kettlebrand.com.