Mornings can be mayhem for moms. Nearly half of moms say that mornings can be so hectic that most days everyone in the family needs to fend for themselves for breakfast. Here's a recipe that's quick, easy and nutritious.
Sausage Egg Recipe
- 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 links Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, optional
- Coat 12-ounce microwave-safe coffee cup with cooking spray.
- Add hash browns. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, milk, sausage and cheese; pour over hash browns. Stir until blended.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave 30 seconds longer or until eggs are set. Serve with salsa if desired.
Prep time: 5 minutes,Cook time: 2 minutes
Check out the delicious recipe for Sausage, Egg and Potato Scramble below and visit www.johnsonville.com for more easy meal ideas.