Sea Salt Brownies
- 1 package fudge brownie mix
- Vegetable oil
- 20 pieces individually wrapped caramels
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Course sea salt
- Heat oven and prepare brownie mix per on-pack directions.
- Place brownie mix in 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan and set aside.
- Place unwrapped caramels and milk in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, then 10-second intervals until the caramels are easily whisked.
- Whisk caramel sauce until caramel mixture is smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top of brownie batter.
- Bake brownie batter per package directions.
- Remove brownies from oven. Sprinkle Morton Coarse Sea Salt over brownies. Cool brownies before cutting.
Source: Family Features and Morton