2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
2 cans (16 ounces each) White Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
Kelly Green Icing Color
Light corn syrup
Green candy-coated chocolates
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy; beat in egg and extracts.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture 1 cup at a time, mixing after each addition. Do not chill dough.
- Press into bottom of ungreased Shamrock Pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until edges of cookie are lightly browned.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely. Place cooled cookie on foil-wrapped cake board or large serving platter.
Visit www.wilton.com for additional ideas for St. Patrick’s Day, and for celebrations of all kinds.