- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 fully cooked sausage patties or 6 vegetable sausage patties
- 3/4 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Shredded sharp cheddar or pepper jack cheese (optional)
- Hungry Jack Original Syrup
Yield: 6 stacks
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 6 muffin cups or glass custard cups generously with no-stick cooking spray.
- DIVIDE eggs evenly into prepared muffin cups. Top with sausage patty. Whisk pancake mix and water together in medium bowl until smooth. Pour evenly over sausage.
- BAKE 14 to 16 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 minutes. Invert onto baking sheet. Sprinkle immediately with cheese, if desired. Serve warm with syrup.
©/® The J.M. Smucker Company