- 8 ice cream cones of choice
- 8 tablespoons pineapple cream cheese frosting
- 1/2 cup dried Craisins
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 8 scoops seedless watermelon (use an ice cream scooper)
Additional toppings of your choice: sprinkles, pineapple chunks, chocolate chips or coconut flakes
- Pipe a tablespoon of the frosting into the bottom of each cone.
- Divide Craisins over frosting.
- Top Craisins with yogurt.
- Place an ice cream scoop of watermelon on top of each cone.
- Top with additional toppings as desired and serve.
Recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board