- 50 vanilla cookies
- 1 cup cherry-flavored frosting
- 1 (10-oz.) package white-chocolate-flavored candy coating
- Place 25 vanilla cookies wrong-side-up on a cookie sheet.
- Using a decorator tip and bag or a zip-top bag, pipe one teaspoon of frosting onto the middle of each cookie. Top with the remaining cookies.
- Melt the white-chocolate-flavored coating according to package directions. While the candy coating is melting, lay a sheet of wax paper across your work surface. Once the candy coating is smooth, drop a cookie sandwich in and coat it with candy coating.
- Use a fork to remove the cookie sandwich and place the delight on the wax paper to set. Repeat with the remaining cookies. Allow to set 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 25 cookies
Author Christina Dymock teaches how to rock your cookie exchange and how to do it without a sink full of dishes in her book "One Dirty Bowl: Fast Desserts, Faster Cleanup."