- 3 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/3 cup sweetened lime juice, chilled
- Green gel food color or green icing color (optional)
- Black Colored Sugar
- Gummy Eyeball Skewers
- In large pitcher, combine ginger ale, pineapple juice, sweetened lime juice and, if using, gel food color.
- To prepare glasses, dip rims of martini glasses in water, then in black sugar. Fill with drink mixture; add eyeball skewers.
Candy Corn Drinks
- 1 cup (half of 12-ounce package) Bright White Candy Melts Candy, melted according to package directions
- 1 cup (half of 12-ounce package) Orange Candy Melts Candy, melted according to package directions
- 1 package (12 ounces) Yellow Candy Melts Candy, melted according to package directions
- Orange flavored fruit drink, orange, peach or mango juice or other favorite drink
- Fill disposable decorating bag with melted bright white candy. Divide evenly among cavities of 8-cavity silicone shot glass mold, taking care to not get any candy on sides of mold.
- Repeat process with orange and yellow candy. Refrigerate until candy is set, about 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove candy glasses from mold and set aside. Fill with orange drink.
Provided by www.familyfeatures.com