- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick oats (uncooked)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 cups thawed frozen pureed winter squash
- 3/4 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mashed banana (about 2 medium bananas)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare mini muffin pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In large bowl, stir together flour, oats, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- In medium bowl, whisk together squash, sugar, banana, egg and oil. Make a well in center of flour mixture; whisk in squash mixture until just combined. Stir in cranberries.
- Fill cavities 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
Makes about 48 mini muffins
Provided by www.familyfeatures.com